Google+

Monday, February 16, 2009

Still knitting

So I am finally updating. . .since my first blog on the subject I have now finished several items. Knitting has become my hobby, and my whenever I have a moment thing that I do. I LOVE it. I'm learning about what yarns I like and which I would rather not use. . .I'm learning how quickly you can become a yarn snob :) I'm also learning that for some people, knitting is more a way of life. . .which is not always the most accepting when you don't choose that same way of life. I know, that doesn't make much sense. . .but I'm not always the most "natural" mama. I sometimes use disposables and I sometimes buy yarn with a bit of acrylic mixed in. . .but that doesn't make me any less of a knitter, right? So here I am, months later. . .still knitting and still loving it. You can see the rest of my blog to view some of my favorite projects.

No comments: